Friday 17 February 2012

Blazing Biographies Part 3

My original idea for the project was to make a Photobook. I was really certain of the idea until last minute, but I thought it would have been nice to go for my own style of work rather than to use the same as Larry Clark. When I was making my Photobook it felt like I was copying his work style, so I thought I'd go for my own way of thinking.





The new idea I came up with was a guide booklet. Using the photographs I had taken for the photobook idea, I used Larry Clark's idea of Youth and my own idea of documenting my friends very simple life but presenting it in a way so others would know and could do the same thing. After realising that we don't tend to go out and tend to save our money, I thought it would be somewhat amusing to create a guide book for students who are in need for ideas to survive University without spending too much money. I thought this idea would be more interesting to see and would allow me to be more creative with my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment